1. It’s a fresh start. Many of us wish we had the opportunity to make a fresh start — to discover a place where we are accepted and can develop and grow. Perhaps you went to church in the past and have gotten out of the habit. If it’s time for you to jump back in, Real Life Church is ready to help you in that fresh start.
2. You’ll be accepted. It doesn’t matter where you have been or what you have done, we would love to have you be a part of our church. In fact, we are looking for imperfect people to become a part of this church! It’s about loving and being loved.
3. We like to have fun! We think church shouldn’t be boring. We like to laugh, cut up and have a good time…in fact, we believe that God wants us to enjoy life and to celebrate it to the fullest!
4. People dress for comfort. There’s no dress code. If you like to dress down – go for it. If you like to dress up, great – just come as you are. We don’t care what you look like on the outside, we care about what happens on the inside.
5. The service moves! We put a great deal of thought and planning into our service so that when you come you will be engaged from the very first minute. There’s no long, boring service here. You’ll get to hear fresh upbeat music and practical teaching that applies to your everyday life.
6. We’re not churchy. We’re just real people who are looking for an authentic relationship with God and with others. We explain the teachings of the Bible in a user friendly way so that anyone can understand what God wants for their life.
7. We love children and teenagers. We don’t think they are a nuisance, in fact, we see them as a vital link to the church. We want them to learn and grow and develop spiritually. We believe they are the future and worthy of our investment. We have exciting programs and activities for children and youth every week.